Monday, April 11, 2011

Busy, busy, busy...

Life is crazy sometimes. I only have two kids, and my kids have activities. When you have wrestling practice four to five days a week and tournaments on Saturdays, plus ballet and recitals, it makes for a busy life. I love my life and wouldn't trade it for anyone else's.

Things have been going quite well for me lately and I feel so blessed to have all that I do. I just wanted to share a little slice of heaven here with one of my latest sessions. This sweet baby's name is Austin Bayze. My sister and I drove up to Roy, Washington last week to take pictures of little Austin. Boy was it ever worth the drive. =)


This was my favorite of the day. I have seen this done and have always wanted to try it. I love how it turned out. Thanks for having the shelf Keri & Nate!











No comments:

Post a Comment